Learn How To Create And Launch Your Own Online Business In Just 1 Day …
Would you like to know how you can create an online business from scratch in just one single day?
Our ‘Rapid Implementation‘ Workshop [live event] will show you exactly how to do that.
You will go from zero to live with a product, using just your laptop and guidance with our expert Internet Marketing instructor. (This is a Live Event with hands-on training).
More importantly, the website you create to promote your product can simply be repeated as many times as you wish. In addition, you’ll learn the secrets of online business success and set yourself on the path to financial freedom, or to grow your existing business.
PLUS… We give you everything you need; the basic site plus hosting, as well as priceless resources to copy the formula again and again.
- Selecting a product
- How to find the right keywords/phrases
- Registering the right URL
- Hosting explained
- Installing WordPress
- Basic WordPress
- Selecting a theme
- Installing plugins
- Installing an SEO plugin
- Installing a payment gateway
- Creating the all-important sales page
- Adding a product
- Adding a simple form to capture contacts
- Adding your SEO
- Testing your site and payments
Marketing Your Site
- Facebook pages
- Twitter accounts
- YouTube channels
- Other social media options
Grow the Business
- Opt-in forms
- Free downloads
- Sales Funnels
- Follow-up emails
- Monetise your list
About Your Instructor
Stas Prokofiev, Internet Marketing Consultant
From a young age, Stas Prokofiev has always been aspiring to make money from the internet. After trying his hand at many different business types he finally found his passion for Internet Marketing. Ever since coming on the 3-day course with Simon Coulson, he has gone from strength to strength by mastering the art of building and launching websites.
He now works closely with business owners as their Internet Marketing Consultant to create a professional online presence as well as building many start-up sites and projects along the way. Stas now divides his time between various businesses and working as an internet business school coach sharing his knowledge and experience with others while building a sustainable income from the internet. Stas will share with you the latest techniques, themes, widgets, and plugins to use on your website to stay ahead of your competition.
The ”Rapid Implementation’ Workshop is a hands-on course, so you can only choose a live event date – it is not available to study online.
* You are requested to bring a laptop with you, so you can go from zero to live with a product guided by our expert Internet Marketing instructor.
*** Due to the hands-on nature, we can only cater for 10 candidates at each course, so book your place quickly before it’s too late ***
Live Event Dates
Saturday, 7th September
Saturday, 19th October
If you received a coupon code for this course, apply it at checkout stage to get your discount. [Event details below.]
Please email [email protected] to register your interest in future dates and we will give you first choice when new course dates are scheduled.
Course Participant Feedback:
Live Event Details:
Venue: Holiday Inn Bloomsbury Coram St, London WC1N 1HT
Arrival Time: 9:00 – 9:30 for coffee and registration
Course Start Time: 09:30
Course Finish Time: 16:30
-Internet connection for all delegates
– All day, Unlimited Tea & Coffee with a selection of Freshly Baked Cookies
-Still & Sparkling Mineral Water
-Delegate Notepads & Pens
Lunch: Not provided but there are many establishments around the area you can buy lunch from including a street food market right outside the hotel.
– Bring your own laptop – wireless access will be supplied at the event
– Google AdWords Account – this is free to create but you have to enter card details
– PayPal Account – This is solely so you can take advantage of being shown how to create payment buttons and place on your website. – a personal account is fine
– Something to take notes on – we will provide a copy of the course content after the course as there are a lot of resources etc. but keeping your own notes will help.