Here at the Internet Business School, we know the importance of great advertising. That’s why we teach our students how to use the best platforms to get their products and services seen. Facebook is a platform we use every day for social interaction, but did you know that internet marketing experts are crazy for promoting businesses through Facebook? Here’s why!
- Facebook is the second most visited website on the Internet. With 1.28 billion active users per month, that huge audience means plenty of exposure for your ad campaigns.
- Facebook fan pages increase customer loyalty. By creating a fan page your customers can interact directly with your business, building up loyalty and brand image.
- Fan pages can be used to offer special promotions. It can also be used to promote new products, or launch ad campaigns. Frequent updates keep your customers well informed and up to date.
- Targeting advertising is one of the main attractions to advertising on Facebook. Facebook ads can be targeted at specific people by age, location, personal interests and more. It can also place ads only on certain pages that feature a chosen keyword.
- Facebook ads are more flexible than Google Adwords. Facebook offers longer ad descriptions and the ability to have image based ads increases engagement as people are more likely to look at pictures.
- Facebook is a platform built around user engagement, users not only look at information but also share and talk about it. This results in higher visibility and greater exposure.
- Your ad has a greater chance being seen multiple times because Facebook allows for multiple ad views. Many users visit Facebook multiple times a day and each time they can see your ad.
- When advertising on Facebook you can choose between CPC and CPM pay structures. Facebook allows advertise to purchase ads on a click based or impression based fee structure. This allows you to tailor your campaign based on budget and other factors.
- Placing ads on Facebook can be the inexpensive option. Due to the targeted nature of their advertising, you can reach your target market at affordable prices. There are also a range of packages allowing you to remain within your budget.
- By using Facebook you’re guaranteed to reach smartphone users. Millions use Facebook on their smartphones every day. With Facebook, your ads will reach both computer and smartphone users
So why aren’t you using Facebook for your business? Need to know where to start? Our Facebook Ads course has everything you need to know about using Facebook to promote your business. Visit the course page to find out more!