This Course Covers Not Only How to Get The Most Out of The Organic Side of Facebook But Also How to Leverage Ads to Unlock Unlimited Growth!
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone just getting started on Facebook and those looking to rapidly grow a following to reach more potential customers and create trust in the brand.
Knowing how to do this quickly and easily can save years of organic posting and the stress of fighting against Facebook’s restricted reach to grow followers.
What will you learn?
This course covers not only how to get the most out of the organic side of Facebook but also how to leverage ads to unlock unlimited growth.
- The social media mind set
- Creating Facebook pages and graphics
- Settings and insights
- Instant replies
- Creating content
- Hoot Suite
- Video creation
- Logo animations
- Setting up a group
- Settings and insights
- What to post and how to grow
- Live streaming
- Giveaways and competitions
- How to set up Facebook business manager and Features of Facebook business
- Competitor research
- Setting up ads
- Bringing down ad cost
- Finding the right product for ads
- Getting base likes
- The audience insights tool
- How the pixel works and Custom conversions
- Custom audiences and Lookalike audiences
Why Facebook is so important
Facebook significance can not be overstated, 1.84 billion people use the platform every single day. Never in history has there been such an easy way to reach almost a third of the world’s population with just a click.
Not only is it possible to reach these people through Facebook with your messaging, but each person has thousands of data points, allowing advertisers to reach their perfect customers and cut through the noise.
In 2020 $84 billion was spent on the platform by advertisers, showing just how many businesses are successful in using Facebook, that spend is only possible because Facebook produces results for businesses.
Benefits for your business
Facebook provides a huge store of tools, not only to connect with your customers but also to help manage your business.
Knowing what is available and how to use it can help you:
- Provide customers with 24/7 automated customer support
- Go live to show your customers who the people behind the business are
- Groups to provide services to different types of customers
- Grow your business with ads and manage leads as they move through the journey
- Host events both online and offline
- Receive direct feedback from customers
- Provide credibility and show off new products and services
- Analyse the demographics and interests of your customers to refine your message and advertising